Introducing the SleuthGear iTrail. A passive GPS logger, simply place the small iTrail unit wherever you like - your car, child's backpack, virtually anywhere! At only 1.5"x1.5" small, the logger records location, speed, time, and displays this information on an easy-to-use interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth.
Simply turn on the unit, and place it where you would like. The unit will constantly record up to 120 hours of data.
To retrieve the information, plug the unit into your computer via the included USB/charging cable. You can then download the information to a detailed printable report and view in Google Maps or Google Earth.
The iTrail is water resistant, meaning it can be mounted outside as well. Strong magnetic box available for vehicle mounting. When not in use, an on-board motion sensor puts the unit to "sleep" to conserve battery power. LED status lights also indicate when the unit is powered on, when it is tracking, and when the battery is low or the memory is full.
SMALL size (only 1.5" x 1.5")
- Motion detection to conserve battery life
- Up to 120 hours of data
- Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV, and more)
- Water resistant for outdoor use
- PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7 - USB 1.1 or 2.0
• Built-in motion detection
• 64MB memory • Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery • Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 sec
• USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
• 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
• Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
• Product weight: 1.3oz
• Package size: 8.8" x 6.5" x 0.7" • Package weight: 5.1oz
• iTrail GPS Logger
• Installation mini-cd
• USB charge/transfer cable